So some of you know that us Albertans are kinda lucky and just came off of a lovely long weekend (Family Day). Colin and I had decided that we'd go up to Marmot Basin and get in some snowboarding seeing as the conditions are better up there than they have been in years!!
We had to stay in Hinton (an hour outside of Jasper) 'cause there wasn't actually any room for us in Jasper. Not exactly the world's biggest town, but big enough for a Tim Horton's!!
I was a little apprehensive about this adventure seeing as it's been a while since I've been on a board, and even then it was only once before, but as you'll see I managed to get the hang of it pretty quickly!!!

Ok...Ok... so that isn't really me in the picture. I spent more time on my bum than in the air, and the few times that I was in the air certainly wasn't intentional!! I think that Colin finally realized how sore I was when we were at his parent's house on Monday and he had to pour my tea for me 'cause I couldn't even lift the pot!! It was a beautiful weekend and the time away was certainly worth the few aches and pains that I was left with. Pretty thankful that I work with a chiropractor!!
So that's about it for now. Hope you all have a good night!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home