Paranoia sets in
Well... I have come to the conclusion that someone is out to get me. Yup, yet again my car was broken into. They were very nice this time and didn't break anything, just managed to pop the lock from the outside... didn't even scratch the paint (it would have been really nice had they locked up after themselves!!). And yes I'm sure that the door was locked when I left my car. So, missing some stuff yet again and wasn't able to go to the gym because they stole my smelly shoes (?!)and am hoping to move to a different parking lot tomorrow. Still thinking about the car alarm. My faith in people is being severely tested.

1 Comments:
Some weeks ago, while I was enjoying dim sum with a friend, someone tossed a rock through my front passenger-side door window, to retrieve about $3 in change.
Maintain your faith in people, Judy. We love you.
8:45 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home