Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Bad car karma

Well, I don't know if I did something in a past life to really irk the powers-that-be, or if maybe my car was built out of evil-attracting steel, but (yet again) my poor little Tercel was broken into this week. Fortunately not as bad this time and the damage was minimal, but still highly irritating. So... I have a project for all you smart people (especially engineers) out there. I would like for you to develop a bubble to protect my car. It will provide an inpenetrable coating, act like a bumper car when hit, and shoot anyone who attacks it with a laser. Until then, I'm going to start looking for alarms. Who ever thought that a Tercel would need an alarm?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh - when someone invents you that bubble, I want one too! I'd be willing to pay. It has to be cheaper than constantly fixing my broken door.

I'm now up to three break-ins - two of them in the same place, and one of them with the damn club on.

I hate people.

4:28 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - that worked! Whee! Last time I tried to comment it tried to convince me I wasn't good enough to... *sniff* ;)

4:29 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home