The hunt continues
I have discovered that house hunting is harder than I thought. Yes... I am horribly naive. I did put an offer on a townhouse last week and had it accepted. I chose to back out because the financial records from the condo board were really scary. I have now decided that if I can I'm going to buy a little house. Because I'm poor I'm going to be looking at some older "character" homes. There's a part of the city that has some really beautiful old pockets. It's an area that is gentrifying with a lot of young couples and families moving in. Really pretty houses, lots of trees and quiet streets. Also a lot closer to work!! We'll see what turns up. I'm only looking at places that have had the plumbing, electrical etc. upgraded (alot of the houses are rom around 1916) and will hopefully only have to do a couple of cosmetic things. I promise not to ask for too much help from my handy friends!! Although... if you should happen to offer there may be a pizza with your name on it!!!
Keep your fingers crossed that I find something!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home