Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The case of the missing couch... etc.

So there I was last weekend all ready to move into my new condo thinking (silly me) that everything would be perfect and wonderful and stress-free. Instead, I discovered that I was delusionally naive as to the ease in which the move was to occur. I had my furniture and boxes stored with the moving company and somewhere in the past year and a half they managed to lose my new couch, part of my coffee table and wall unit, and damage the wall unit as well. Grrr. The manager is also quite neatly avoiding me whenever I call which is again reducing the ease in which this move was to happen. I think I'm going to have to get scrappy! Anyways, once I finally get things back that are mine, I will actually be getting rid of the coffee table (it's too big for my new place)... does anyone want it? Let me know and it's yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home