Wow! So it's been over a month since I posted anything and it's been a very busy time indeed. Life is good, and for all of you that expressed concern over the drama that was my life for the past few months you can rest easy... my new clinic is awesome, I work with some of the best people, am learning lots and am busier now than ever before. While lots has been going on since my last time on here, this isn't a "Good-bye 2006, Hello 2007" post. In fact, it's about the newest occurence in my little home.
I have room-mates! Yup, as of a few days ago (what better time than the beginning of a month) a couple of tennants came to share my space with me. I know that my place isn't that big, and I'm not always the best sharer, but it seems that now is the time to learn. Of course, these new roomies aren't what I originally had in mind. They're quiet, which is great, don't eat too much or take up too much space, but unfortunately they have something against the bathroom and like to poop around the house. Mainly in the kitchen. It's icky.
Yup... I have mice and I am waging war. For the first time since grade 9 when I had to make a mouse-trap car for science class, I had to purchase some traps and not attach wheels to them, just some peanut butter. Y'all know that I don't even like to step on ants, so this is stressing me out a bit, but fortunately I have a couple of friends who are happy to come over and take care of any disposal problems I may have. You also know how thorough (ok... clumsy) I can be and had to test the traps out on my thumb. Twice.
So, we'll see if I get woken up in the middle of the night or if I have any squashed surprises waiting for me in the morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home