Judy's World

Sunday, November 05, 2006

If only my shoe closet came with this feature...

Check out the awesome new storage and retrieval system those wacky Germans have come up with. Pretty impressive, and it looks like fun!

posted by Judy and Eric at 9:20 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Links

  • Dena's Brain
  • Sheri's Stampin'Up stuff

My Pictures

  • Random Pictures
  • Favorite Places
  • Cold Lake 2005
  • Why I Love Alberta
  • Previous Posts

  • I finally went to see Little Miss Sunshine after h...
  • 10 more business days until the big move!! I can't...
  • What a way to start the day! I got an e-mail this ...
  • My first foray into the world of being an employer...
  • Shana Tova everyone!!
  • As I get ready to head down to the States (yup... ...
  • As per usual
  • Because I am THAT person...
  • When it rains it pours

Powered by Blogger