Playing catch-up
Well... turns out that Facebook has been all-consuming and Blogger has fallen by the way-side. The past couple of months have been incredibly busy and it looks like there's no real end in sight. Eric and I have been off camping a couple of times, are planning a trip to San Francisco the first week of September and another couple of camping trips before and after that! I've also been getting ready for my second Weekend to End Breast Cancer and tomorrow will be hosting a silent auction with my team-mate. It's been pretty all-consuming and while I know it'll be a success I'm looking forward to it being done. It's been quite exhausting!
So, right now my schedule consists of working like a crazy person during the day, getting ready for the walk and all the surrounding events, planning on running my first 10K this weekend (and acknowledging that maybe not running for the past month is not the best training method)and not so patiently waiting for Passport Canada to send me my passport so that I can go traveling!!
Saw the 5th Harry Potter movie and wanted to gouge my eyes out with a spoon and shove them in my ears, and am just starting the seventh book which is pretty darned good right now!
So that's the past couple of months in a nutshell. Stay tuned as I try to keep up with all the things happening.

1 Comments:
Hey Jude, looking forward to your auction tonight! I've told a few people about it, so hopefully they come too! :)
I tagged you on my blog, so come check it out!
2:47 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home