Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Small world story #327

I love small world stories. They make me happy. It's nice to know that with so many people in the world there is a chance that you will run into someone you know in the strangest of places (I met a guy in Poland that went to school in Edmonton and we knew a pile of the same people!) or in your own parking lot like I did this morning. I was plowing my car (I wish I'd had my camera to show you the ridiculous amount of snow... we finally have winter!) and made a comment to a girl walking to her car. She responded and then stared at me for a minute. She asked if we'd gone to school together and sure enough we had... in junior high!! I don't think I've seen her since the end of grade 9 and we are now neighbors!! I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home