Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Shameless request for money!!

Today is the day that I started my walking training for the big weekend in August. For those of you that don't know (although I think I may have e-mailed everyone that I know!)I will be participating in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer this August long weekend. And I need $2000. Yup... to be allowed to participate I need to raise a MINIMUM of two grand. So, much as I normally hate to ask people for money, I am now!! If you're interested (and I know that you are!!) you can go to the End Breast Cancer website Click on the "Find a Participant" and plug in my name. Pretty simple and it's for a great cause so please help out... every little bit counts!!

I'll be going for walks as much as possible over the next few months so if anyone wants to join me please feel free!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home