Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hi everyone!! I am just a bit over halfway into my vacation to the east coast and am loving it!! For those of you that don't know I am out in Halofax visiting my cousin. I haven't been out east since I was a baby so it's all been new to me! We spent the first 3 days in Prince Edward Island and it was beautiful!! We had one day of rain (when we went to Anne of Green Gables' house) but other than that the weather was awesome. Yummy seafood, beautiful countryside and really nice people. I tried some "PEI new potatoes" and am hooked... and I don't even really like potatoes!

We came back to Halifax yesterday and have been on the go since then... there was even a bonfire with burgers and s'mores! I also managed to convince him to come for a walk with me so that I can still be practicing for the Cancer walk next month!! Fortunately he didn't need too much convincing and we had a great (but very hot and muggy) walk downtown and then home from the ferry terminal.

We have a lot to pack in over the next couple of days so will be getting up early in the morning tomorrow. I'll fill you in on the last half of the vacation and put up some pictures when I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home