Sunday, August 26, 2007

End of an era

I finally decided that it was time to purge the house a bit and figured that the place to start was the book case in my spare room. Make that book cases. One over-filled with books and the other with an assortment of DVD's and archaic VHS's. 7 boxes later, a trip to the Wee Book Inn and Goodwill (that one was painful knowing how much I spent on the contents of those boxes) and my spare room is much less filled, especially since I gave the now empty book case back to my parent's basement. A few more things to get rid of, a couple of things to buy for around the house and an eventual re-flooring when I am less poor and then the house will be perfect. I'm thinking 5 years should do it! It never ends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home