Judy's World
Friday, July 14, 2006
How I know my vacation is truly over
Instead of nice soft, curly, manageable and moderately frizzy hair, I am now back to growing very frizzy straw out of my head. Overwhelming as it can be, there are some really nice things about humidity!!
posted by Judy and Eric at
2:58 p.m.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
My Links
Dena's Brain
Sheri's Stampin'Up stuff
My Pictures
Random Pictures
Favorite Places
Cold Lake 2005
Why I Love Alberta
Previous Posts
The Amazing Flying Pen
Hi everyone!! I am just a bit over halfway into my...
Happy summer everyone!
Shameless request for money!!
Happy half-birthday to me!! Yes, today is official...
Since it is the season, here's some true Canadian ...
If only I hadn't given my BBQ away!
Happy May long weekend fellow Canadians... America...
The Purge
Dad rule #1
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home