Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Completely identical!!

My sister is here for a visit and we've been having an awesome time together. Lots of food, shopping, hanging out and even some good old-fashioned marshmallow roasting. A funny thing happened downtown yesterday, and it's now the third or fourth time between Edmonton and Philly visits that it's occurred. We were walking along minding our own business when a completely random stranger asked us if we were twins. First of all, who says that? If you think that people are twins, why do you need to state the obvious? Secondly, while my sister and I can see a definite family resemblance (especially when you put our mom into the picture!) we don't think that we look like samies at all!! So, I went on a hunt to find a side-by-side picture of us to put it out there to you. Unfortunately I think that the last side-by-side was taken when we were kids so I had to do some creative photo-shopping. Imagine me with glasses, or her without. If you can tell the difference, congratulations!! You have perfect vision. If you can't, then maybe it's the two of us who need to get our eyes checked!

Anyways, we think it's kinda funny.


Twins? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home