Mouse House
I have been infested with rodents. Over the past couple of years I've seen the occasional mouse dropping, and last year even managed to catch a few, but 2008 is definitely looking to be the year of the mouse. I actually saw one in my living room as I was sitting on the floor!! Ugh. SO, last night I decided that I was going to get aggressive.
I set out five peanut butter filled snap traps and three poison bait houses. Turns out that none of that stuff equals dead mice, the crafty bastards. I got woken up at about 1 in the morning to the sound of mice in the plastic bait houses rustling up a storm, and then again early this morning to what I hope was the sound of them in my walls but really sounded like they were right behind my dresser. Eek! I wouldn't be surprised if they even got into my bed with me at some point with their remarkable climbing abilities. For the first time today I also found mouse poop not just on the bathroom floor, but even in the bathtub!! What the hell is that all about?!
My condo board knows about it and has set up an account with an extermination company. I called but f course they're not open on a Sunday. I have my fingers crossed that I can get them in soon as I officially hate living in my house.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home