Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh dear God... What have I done?!

Now that the fall is approaching, it is the time of year to take classes and keep ones mind off of the impending snow and cold. I, however, seem to have gone a bit overboard and have ensured that every day and night for the next several months is busy with something other than relaxing. Yikes!! It seemed like such a good idea at the time!! So, for the next few months when I say that I am busy, you can be assured that I am not lying! Check it out (and remember that I work Mon-Fri until 6!):

Monday - work at the gym in the eve.
Tuesday - running room clinic
Wednesday - Squash club
Thursday - pilates
Friday - work at the gym
Saturday - Spanish class
Sundy - work at the gym

I promise that I will do my best to make time to still see everyone, and feel free to sign up for a class with me... it would be like a guaranteed date!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, dear - welcome to my world. ;) On the up side, you'll come out of this having learned some amazing things (including how impressive your time management skills really are!)

Kim

5:14 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home